- Wellness checkups
- Dental Exams
- Preventative Treatments for Parasite Control
- Plus more to help maintain your pet's health
- Help your pet stay healthy with regular dental cleanings
- High Frequency X-Ray
- Bloodpressure Equipment
- Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Spays and Neuters
- Otic and Optic
- Oral Surgeries
- General Surgeries
- Separate Areas for Dogs and Cats
- Larger Runs for Larger Dogs
- Temperature Controlled Facilities
We provide boarding services for our clients so that when you leave town, you can rest assured that your pet(s) are getting the care they deserve.
*Vaccine Requirements for Boarding
Dogs must be current on:
- Rabies vaccine
- Dhp-cpv (distemper-adenovirus type 2-parainfluenza-parvovirus)
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
Cats must be current on:
- Rabies vaccine
- Fvr-cpv (feline rhinotracheitis-calici-panleukopenia)
If necessary, we will treat your pet with Advantage for fleas.
*If your pet was vaccinated elsewhere, we will need verification from that veterinarian's office.
Please find a Medical Records Release Form on our "Forms" page.
You may print this, fill it out and give it to the veterinarian's office that vaccinated
your pet. They can then release the records to us.
Hill's Science and Prescription Diet SOLD HERE
We Believe In Hill's Pet Nutrition
Because we are continuously changing bedding, bowls, food, etc.,
please do not bring your pet's favorite toys or blankets.
They easily become lost, as we are changing out blankets, dishes and such daily.
Check Out Some Adoptable Pets
|Monday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am||5:30 pm|